Friday, June 19, 2009

The Divorce Special

Hello my homies,

Continuing on with my tradition and obsession with our obsessions with 'reality' television I am commenting on the 'major news' in regards to Jon and Kate that shall be revealed on the new episode due to air next week.

Even though they are not explicitly saying what it is....we can all pretty much guess at this point, no? The divorce of 2 miserable people is never a happy time but often necessary. What I find particularly distasteful about this instance is they are using this announcement to further boost ratings on their television show. What can easily have been done through a news conference is now being kept hush-hush beyond 'Something major is going down. Tune in!'

I feel sorry for those kids in the end. It's unfortunate they have been born to a coupla' schmucks like those.

-Doc

No comments: